Thursday, February 12, 2009

Who Inspires You?

Some people are amazing. Wrong, all people are amazing. The difference between humans from one to the next, some have tapped into an inner spiritual well. It holds strength, endurance, hope and infinite wisdom. I want to tap my well. I am digging, are you?
You know instantly when you've found someone who is bounding off their spirit being. These are the people that inspire others. I'd like to share someone new, each month, who inspires me. Click on link, for my February Inspiration : Warren Macdonald

He is amazing! Makes me realize how much I can get done, if I'll set my mind to it. No more excuses after seeing this man! Just keep digging . . .

I'd love to hear from others out there in the world. Leave me a comment and let me know who you think is amazing and inspirational?

No comments:

Post a Comment